Oversight hearings on the extension of federal override of state usury laws and effects of high interest rates on business and farmers : hearings before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, March 9 and 10, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 223 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- "Serial no. 98-7." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012645