Oversight of oil development activities in Alaska : hearing before the special Subcommitee on Legislative Oversight of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-first Congress, first session, on the Department of the Interior's manpower and funding requirements and capability to oversee oil resource development activities on public lands in Alaska, August 12, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1969. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 32 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012684