Motor Carrier Safety Act of 1983 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Surface Transportation of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, on S. 2174 to provide for more effective motor carrier safety regulations and enforcement, and for other purposes, February 9, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Surface Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 87 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 98-652 and HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 98-57." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012726