Regulatory reform. Vol. 6, Public witnesses, federal rate regulation of electric utilities, wholesale power, gas producers' delivery obligations : hearings before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives and the Committees on Commerce and Government Operations, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session : public witnesses, June 6 and 7, 1976 : federal rate regulation of electric utilities, June 12, 1976 : wholesale power: the federal regulatory process, July 16, 1976 : gas producers' delivery obligations: Gulf warranty case, July 31, 1976
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 800 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce and United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- "Serial no. 94-85."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012793