Risk/benefit analysis in the legislative process : joint hearings before the Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, and the Subcommittee on Science, Technology, and Space of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, and Congress/Science Forum with the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session, July 24, 25, 1979
- Conference Author:
- Congress/Science Forum (1979 : Washington, D.C.), author
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 228 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology, United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Science, Technology, and Space, and American Association for the Advancement of Science
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "No. 71 (Committee on Science and Technology).", The Congress/Science Forum was a 2-day meeting consisting of hearings before the subcommittees, 2 symposia by members of AAAS, and luncheon and dinner speeches., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012883