The Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996 : Act 108 of 1996, as adopted on 8 May 1996 and amended on 11 October by the Constitutional Assembly
- Corporate Author:
- South Africa
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996
- Additional Titles:
- Act 108 of 1996
- [Pretoria] : Constitutional Assembly, 1997.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Annotated version / [Christina Murray, Friedrich Soltau].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 170 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Christina, 1956-
South Africa. Parliament (1994- ). Constitutional Assembly
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- "English text of the Constitution of 1996 as adopted on 8 May 1996 and amended on 11 Oct. 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly."--Header.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012899