AIDS issues : hearings before the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on research and treatment for acquired immune deficiency syndrome, July 22, 1985 : protection of confidentiality of records of research subjects and blood donors, July 29, 1985 : cost of AIDS care and who is going to pay, November 1, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 357 pages) : illustrations, 1 form, 2 maps
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2/3:99-45
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 86-110-P.
"Serial no. 99-45."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9013070