The coast Indians of southern Alaska and northern British Columbia : based on the collections in the U.S. National Museum, and on the personal observation of the writer in connection with the survey of Alaska in the seasons of 1885, 1886, and 1887 / by Ensign Albert P. Niblack
- Niblack, Albert P. (Albert Parker), 1859-1929
- Additional Titles:
- Indians of the northwest coast
- New York : Johnson Reprint Corp., 1970. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 225-386) : illustrations, maps
- Landmarks in anthropology and HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Descriptions of Indians from the Skeena River region northwards to Prince William Sound including Tlingit, Haida, Tsimshian and Kwakiutl.
- Reprinted from the U.S. National Museum. Annual report, 1888 and U.S. 51st Cong., 1st sess. House. Misc. doc. 142, pt. 2-15, published in 1890. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 9013117