Questions about the $700 billion emergency economic stabilization funds : the first report of the Congressional Oversight Panel for Economic Stabilization
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional Oversight Panel
- Additional Titles:
- Questions about the seven hundred billion emergency economic stabilization funds and First report of the Congressional Oversight Panel for Economic Stabilization
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], , Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 24 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America and HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- Introduction -- Ten questions from COP -- Ten questions from COP: discussion -- About COP -- Future oversight activities -- Appendix: Statutory authority of the Congressional Oversight Panel.
- "December 10, 2008." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9013425