Tender offer reform. Part 1 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on H.R. 2172, a bill to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 with respect to corporate tender offers, and for other purposes : June 11, July 9, 22 and 29, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 709 pages) : illustrations, map
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-150-P.
"Serial no. 100-65."
Item 1019-A, 1019-B (microfiche).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9013521