The General Aviation and Accident Liability Standards Act of 1988 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts and Administrative Practice of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session, on S. 473, a bill to regulate interstate commerce by providing for uniform standards of liability for harm arising out of general aviation accidents : June 21, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts and Administrative Practice
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 156 pages) : illustrations
- S. hrg. ; 100-1063
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 89-643-P.
"Serial no. J-100-78."
Item 1042-A, 1042-B (microfiche).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 105-106).
View MARC record | catkey: 9013541