Endangered Species Act authorizations : hearings before the Subcommittee on Environmental Pollution of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on S. 725, a bill to authorize appropriations to carry out the Endangered Species Act of 1973 during fiscal years 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, and 1990, April 16 and 18, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Environmental Pollution
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 475 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
S. hrg. ; 99-70
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9013724