Federal role in D.C. criminal justice system : hearings before the Subcommittee on Judiciary and Education and the Subcommittee on Fiscal Affairs and Health of the Committee on the District of Columbia, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on Federal-District relationship in the criminal justice system, May 1, 6 and June 26, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Judiciary and Education
- Additional Titles:
- Federal role in DC criminal justice system
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 408 pages) : illustrations, 2 forms
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Fiscal Affairs and Health
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 87-120-P.
"Serial no. 99-17."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9013760