Impact of space technology on human resources : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on examination on the impact of space technology on human resources and how research done in space may improve the lives of individuals, December 4, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 105 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 99-621
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 86-548-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9013833