Non-Smokers Rights Act of 1985 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Civil Service, Post Office, and General Services of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on S. 1440, to restrict smoking to designated areas in all United States government buildings, September 30, October 1 and 2, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Civil Service, Post Office, and General Services
- Washington [D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 494 pages) : illustrations, forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 99-704
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 86-704-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014009