Product Liability Reform Act : hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on S. 2760, a bill to regulate interstate commerce by providing for a uniform product liability law, and for other purposes, September 9 and 10, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 684 pages) : illustrations, forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 99-1005
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 87-77-P.
"Serial no. J-99-127."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014100