The Currency Design Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on H.R. 48, a bill to affirm the authority of the Congress to approve the design of currency, June 18, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 112 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 85-923-P.
"Serial no. 99-27."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014233