To amend the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on H.R. 237, a bill to amend the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act to provide that any attorney who collects debts on behalf of a client shall be subject to the provisions of such act, October 22, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 172 pages) : illustrations, forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/1:99-41
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 86-42-P.
"Serial no. 99-41."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014280