Environmental credit projects under Clean Water Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment and the Subcommittee on Oceanography of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session, on H.R. 3411, a bill to clarify the authority of the Administrator to utilize environmental improvement projects when enforcing the Ocean Dumping Act and the Clean Water Act, and an oversight on the use of environmental improvement projects in enforcement procedings under the Clean Water Act and the Ocean Dumping Act, November 4, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 88 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Oceanography
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- "Serial no. 100-36."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014592