Paiute restoration act : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on S. 1273, to restore the Shivwits, Kanosh, Koosharem, and Indian Peaks bands of Paiute Indians of Utah as a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe, to restore to the Cedar City, Shivwits, Kanosh, Koosharem, and Indian Peaks bands of Paiute Indians of Utah and its members those federal services and benefits furnished to federally recognized American Indian tribes and their members, and for other purposes, November 8, 1979, Washington, D.C.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 64 pages) : maps
- HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014680