Proof-sheets of a bibliography of the languages of the North American Indians / by James Constantine Pilling
- Pilling, James Constantine, 1846-1895
- [Brooklyn] : Central Book Co., [1967?]
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xl, 1,135 pages) : illustrations, facsimiles
- Additional Creators:
- Smithsonian Institution. Bureau of American Ethnology
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Original ed. was to have been published as v. 10 of "Contributions to North American ethnology", but the work assumed such proportions that it was published as a part of the series of Bulletins, devoting a bulletin to each linguistic stock by the U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1885.
- "The original edition of 100 copies was 'Distributed only to collaborators'. Of this edition 750 numbered copies have been printed."
Original ed. issued as Bureau of American Ethnology, Miscellaneous publication no. 2.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- List of authorities: pages xi-xxxvi.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014694