High Risk Occupational Disease Notification and Prevention Act of 1987 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Labor of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One hundredth Congress, first session on S. 79, to notify workers who are at risk of occupational disease in order to establish a system for identifying and preventing illness and death of such workers, and for other purposes, March 9, 1987, part 2.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 297 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.hrg.100-56/pt. 2
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014888