Implementation of country-of-origin labeling requirements under Florida Produce Labeling Act of 1979 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic Marketing, Consumer Relations, and Nutrition of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session, April 15, 1988, Miami, FL.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Domestic Marketing, Consumer Relations, and Nutrition
- Additional Titles:
- Implementation of country of origin labeling requirements under Florida Produce Labeling Act of 1979
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 161 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 100-72." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014914