Readjustment of Indian affairs : hearings before the Committee on Indian Affairs, House of Representatives, Seventy-third Congress, second session, on H.R. 7902, a bill to grant to Indians living under federal tutelage the freedom to organize for purposes of local self-government and economic enterprise; to provide for the necessary training of Indians in administrative and economic affairs; to conserve and develop Indian lands; and to promote the more effective administration of justice in matters affecting Indian tribes and communities by establishing a federal court of Indian affairs; with index
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1934.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (515 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Howard, Edgar, 1858-1951
- HeinOnline Indigenous Peoples of the Americas: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs.
Edgar Howard, chairman.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in parts.
View MARC record | catkey: 9014927