Natural gas bypass : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy Regulation and Conservation of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session, on S. 1998, to regulate interstate natural gas pipelines providing transportation service which bypasses local distribution companies and to encourage open access transportation by local distribution companies at cost-based rates : S. 2313, to coordinate the regulatory authority of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission with that of state or local regulatory agencies relative to service which would bypass local utility service and to facilitate the resolution at the state or local regulatory level of competition policy issues relating to local service : September 29, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Energy Regulation and Conservation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 413 pages) : 1 map
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.En 2:S.hrg.100-951
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 89-121-P.
Item 1040-A, 1040-B (microfiche).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 148-151).
View MARC record | catkey: 9015015