One share/one vote : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session on whether legislation should be adopted that would prohibit an issuer from being listed on a national securities exchange unless each share of its common stock includes the right to cast one vote, March 17, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- One share, one vote
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 186 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 100-585
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-323-P.
Item 1035-C, 1035-D (microfiche).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9015046