Basic Health Benefits for All Americans Act : hearings before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session on S. 768, to amend the Public Health Services Act and the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide basic health benefits for all Americans, and for other purposes, May 1 and June 23, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 391 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.101-267
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 89-732-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 282).
View MARC record | catkey: 9015236