Congressional Oversight Panel September oversight report : assessing the TARP on the eve of its expiration
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional Oversight Panel
- Additional Titles:
- Assessing the TARP on the eve of its expiration
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office],  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (152 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Executive summary -- Introduction Section One: Part A -- Summary of the TARP in 2010 Section One: Part B -- TARP's Financial Results Section One: Part C -- How Has Treasury Used Its Extended TARP Authority Section One: Part D -- How is the American Economy Performing in the Wake of the TARP, Particularly These Sectors - Financial Markets, Housing, Autos - That Have Been the Specific Target of TARP Assistance Section One: Part E -- Conclusion Section One: Part F -- Automotive Industry Financing Program Funds Committed (Millions of Dollars) Section One: Annex I -- Views of Academic Experts Section One: Annex II.
- "September 16, 2010." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9015919