Congressional Oversight Panel December oversight report : a review of Treasury's foreclosure prevention programs
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional Oversight Panel
- Additional Titles:
- Review of Treasury's foreclosure prevention programs
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office],  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (169, 23 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Executive summary -- Section one -- Additional views, Section two -- Correspondence with Treasury, Section three -- TARP updates since last report, Section four -- Oversight activities, Section five -- About the Congressional Oversight Panel, Section six -- Letter from Special Master Patricia Geoghegan to Chairman Ted Kaufman RE: Followup to executive compensation hearing, dated November 18, 2010, Appendix.
- "December 14, 2010." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9016137