Amending the federal charter for the Boys' Clubs of America : hearing before the Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on H.R. 525, to amend the federal charter for the Boys' Clubs of America to reflect the change of the name of the organization to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, March 7, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 8 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 91-328-P.
"Serial no. 2."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9016197