Arbitration of sales and service contract disputes : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session on H.R. 3122, to amend chapter 1 of Title 9 of the United States Code to permit each party to a sales and service contract to accept or reject arbitration as a means of settling disputes under the contract, June 24, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 101 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:102/57
Serial no. 57 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0061-P.
"Serial no. 57."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9016212