Employment discrimination by Japanese-owned companies in the United States : hearings before the Employment and Housing Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, July 23, August 8, and September 24, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Employment and Housing Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 512 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, HeinOnline civil rights and social justice, HeinOnline Women and the law, and HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 92-170-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 403-406).
View MARC record | catkey: 9016367