Prevention of HIV transmission : hearings before the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on Centers for Disease Control guidelines for health professionals on the prevention of transmission of HIV during exposure-prone invasive procedures, September 19 and 26, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 384 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 92-180-P.
"Serial no. 102-74."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9016699