The Emerging Telecommunications Technologies Act of 1991 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Communications of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on S. 218, to require the Secretary of Commerce to make additional frequencies available for commercial assignment in order to promote the development and use of new telecommunications technologies, and for other purposes, April 11, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Communications
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 117 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 102-180
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 91-692-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9016852