The Social Security Protection Act of 1991 : hearing and markup before the Subcommittee on the Legislative Process of the Committee on Rules, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on H.R. 2898, a bill to clarify that the expenses of administering the old age, survivors and disability insurance programs are not included in the budget of the united States government, and for other purposes, September 26, 1991 and June 18, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules. Subcommittee on the Legislative Process
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 127 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 92-0632-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9016886