U.S. trade relations with Japan : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Consumer Protection, and Competitiveness of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on H.R. 787, a bill to amend the Trade Act of 1974 to strengthen and expand the authority of the U.S. Trade Representative to identify trade liberalization priorities, April 24, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Consumer Protection, and Competitiveness
- Additional Titles:
- US trade relations with Japan and United States trade relations with Japan
- Washington [D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 85 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 91-801-P., "Serial no. 102-34.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9016934