Law concerning the grant to the Union Republics of full powers in the field of foreign relations and concerning the transformation in connexion with this of the People's Commissariat of Foreign Affairs from an All-Union into a Union-Republican People's Commissariat : Moscow, 8th August, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- Soviet Union
- Uniform Title:
- Konstitut︠s︡ii︠a︡ (1936). English
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Constitution (basic law) of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, 1936, amending laws, law concerning the grant to the Union Republics of full powers in the field of foreign relations ..., 1 February 1944 and Soviet Union
- [London] : H.M.S.O,  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 607-608).
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, vol. 145 (1943-1945)., "English translation of the 1944 Amendment to the Constitution of 1936"--Header., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9017072