The first part of the Institutes of the laws of England, or, A commentary upon Littleton : not the name of the author only, but of the law itself / authore Edwardo Coke
- Coke, Edward, Sir, 1552-1634
- Uniform Title:
- Institutes of the laws of England
- Additional Titles:
- Institutes of the laws of England, first part, Commentary upon Littleton, and Notes on Lord Coke's First institute, or Commentary upon Littleton
- London : Printed by Luke Hansard & Sons for E. Brooke ... [et al.], 1809.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 16th edition, revised and corrected, with additons of notes, references, and proper tables / by Francis Hargrave and Carles Butler, including also the notes of Lord Chief Justice Hale and Lord Chancellor Nottingham, and an analysis of Littleton, written by an unknown hand in 1658-9.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- Littleton, Thomas, Sir, -1481, Hargrave, Francis, 1741?-1821, Butler, Charles, 1750-1832, Hale, Matthew, 1609-1676, and Nottingham, Heneage Finch, Earl of, 1621-1682
- HeinOnline Selden Society Publications & English Legal History: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Legal Classics Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Language Note:
- French and English text in parallel columns.
- Vol. 3 has title: Notes on Lord Coke's First institute, or Commentary upon Littleton / by Francis Hargrave and Charles Butler.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9018913