Selected papers in the applied computer sciences, 1988 / edited by D.A. Wiltshire
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- Various pagings ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wiltshire, Denise A.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1841
- ch. A. An expert-system front end for the Land Analysis System / by Stuart W. Doescher, Donna K. Scholz, and Bruce K. Quirk -- ch. B. A study of four raster-based data generation procedures / by Margaret G. Mayers, Eugene A. Fosnight, and James A. Sturdevant -- ch. C. Digital image processing of Landsat image map products at the U.S. Geological Survey / by Richard D. Kidwell, Douglas R. Binnie, and Sheila E. Martin -- ch. D. Connecting local- and wide-area networks for distributed access to microcomputer application / by Richard A. Hollway and Densie A. Wiltshire -- ch. E. Generic file structures for selected applications of water-resources data / by Mark L. Farmer.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references following each chapter.
- Binding notes:
- QE75.B9 no.1840-1841 c.1 (Book) bound in Catalog of intensities and magnitudes for earthquakes in Alaska and the Aleutian Islands, 1786-1981 / by Stanley R. Brockman, A.F. Espinosa, and John A. Michael
View MARC record | catkey: 9019746