Canal history and technology proceedings : volume XXI, March 23, 2002 / editor, Lance E. Metz
- Conference Author:
- Canal History and Technology Symposium (21st : 2002 : Easton, Pa.)
- Easton, Pa. : Canal History and Technology Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 239 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Metz, Lance E.
- The Muskingum Navigation / Emory L. Kemp -- "An arduous and novel undertaking": lock navigation on the river Schuylkill / Stuart W. Wells -- Vindication for America / Stephen A. Marder -- Seams of coal, beams of steel, skeins of silk: the silk industry in the Delaware-Lehigh heritage corridor / Martha Capwell Fox -- Bread or blood and the hope of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers / Sonya Tupone -- Commodity flow on the Pennsylvania Mainline System / Paul Marr -- The Carbondale Mine Fire, 1947-1969 / Kathleen P. Munley -- The Potomac Canal: a construction history / Robert J. Kapsch.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Earth & Mineral Sciences copy, v. 21 (2002): Purchased with funds from the Kenneth and Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 9019871