Gold-bearing polymetallic veins and replacement deposits
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. ; Denver, CO : Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989-1990.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Norton, James Jennings, 1918-
- Geology and resources of gold in the United States ; ch. C and U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1857-C, F
- pt. 1. Bald Mountain gold mining region, northern Black Hills, South Dakota / by James J. Norton. Gold deposits in the Park City mining district, Utah / by Calvin S. Bromfield. Gold in the Eureka mining district, Nevada / by Daniel R. Shawe and Thomas B. Nolan. Gold in the Central City mining district, Colorado / by Alan R. Wallace -- pt. 2. Gold in the Tintic Mining District, Utah / by Hal T. Morris. Gold deposits in the Sneffels-Telluride and Camp Bird Mining Districts, San Juan Mountains, Colorado / by Frederick S. Fisher. Gold in the Alma Mining District, Colorado / by Daniel R. Shawe. Precious metals in the Leadville Mining District, Colorado / by Tommy B. Thompson.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Binding notes:
- QE75.B9 no.1857A-I c.1 (Book) bound in Introduction to geology and resources of gold, and geochemistry of gold
View MARC record | catkey: 9020317