Geology and geochemistry of synsedimentary cobaltiferous-pyrite deposits, Iron Creek, Lemhi County, Idaho / by J. Thomas Nash
- Nash, J. Thomas (John Thomas), 1941-
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 33 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1882
- "A description of cobaltiferous-pyrite lenses in Precambrian metasedimentary rocks that are partly stratiform and partly discordant in zones of soft-sediment deformation."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 26-27).
- Binding notes:
- QE75.B9 no.1879-1882 c.1 (Book) bound in Mineral resources of the Holy Cross wilderness area, Eagle, Pitkin, and Lake Counties, Colorado / by Alan R. Wallace [and others]
View MARC record | catkey: 9020844