Comprehensive health care reform : the need for action : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on examining the impact of escalating health care costs on business, government, and the American family, and the need to enact comprehensive health care reform, May 20, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 53 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 103-173
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0556-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9021219