Government-sponsored enterprises (GSE's) interim housing goals performance in 1993 : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on the housing goal performance in 1993 of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two major housing government-sponsored enterprises (GSE's) regulated by HUD to improve access to affordable housing to low- and moderate-income families and to limit government risk on potential loans, April 13, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 72 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.103-588
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0227-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9021409