Hatch Act reform amendments of 1993 : hearings before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on S. 185, to amend Title 5 to restore to federal civilian employees their right to participate voluntarily, as private citizens, in the political processes of the nation, to protect such employees from improper political solicitations, and for other purposes, April 27 and 30, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 182 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 103-771
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 94-0359-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9021415