Electronic surveillance : the interception of wire, oral, and electronic communications pursuant to Title 18, United States Code, Section 2510, et seq., the requirements of the statute and issues which arise in connection with the introduction of this evidence in a federal criminal prosecution / William J. Corcoran, Catharine A. Hartzenbusch
- Corcoran, William J.
- Additional Titles:
- Electronic surveillance issues in federal criminal cases
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Justice, Office of the Deputy Attorney General, Executive Office for the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces, 1992.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (83 leaves).
- Additional Creators:
- Hartzenbusch, Catharine A.
United States. Office of the Deputy Attorney General. Executive Office for the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces
- HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline criminal justice in America: U.S. Attorney General opinions, reports and publications
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9022008