Modernizing SSA disability programs : progress made, but key efforts warrant more management focus : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Social Security, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Modernizing Social Security Administration disability programs : progress made, but key efforts warrant more management focus, Progress made, but key efforts warrant more management focus, and Modernizing SSA disability criteria
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 44 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed Oct. 18, 2012)., "June 2012.", and "GAO-12-420."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9022830