Bioassay of dixathion for possible carcinogenicity / Carcinogenesis Testing Program, Division of Cancer Cause and Prevention, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Bethesda, Md. : U. S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (101 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Hazleton Laboratories America, National Institutes of Health (U.S.), Carcinogenesis Testing Program (U.S.), and National Cancer Institute (U.S.). Division of Cancer Cause and Prevention
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- CAS no. 78-34-2
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 11, 2012).
"CAS no. 78-34-2."
Conducted for the Carcinogenesis Testing Program, National Cancer Institute, by Hazleton Laboratories America, inc., Vienna, Va.
View MARC record | catkey: 9023006