Status of turbulence modeling for hypersonic propulsion flowpaths
- Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (28 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Georgiadis, Nicholas J., NASA Glenn Research Center, and Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit (47th : 2011 : San Diego, Calif.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- NAS 1.15:2012-217277
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 2, 2012).
"Prepared for the 47th Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit cosponsored by the AIAA, ASME, SAE, and ASEE San Diego, California, July 31-August 3, 2011."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-16).
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by National Aeronautics and Space Administration WBS 031102.02.03.0829.11
View MARC record | catkey: 9023252