Floodway, flood boundary and floodway map, Township of Jackson, Pennsylvania, Snyder County [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Township of Jackson, Pennsylvania, Snyder County and Flood boundary and floodway map, Township of Jackson, Pennsylvania, Snyder County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 63 x 137 cm, on sheets 66 x 95 cm or smaller, folded to 22 x 10 cm + map index (1 map ; 66 x 57 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:9,600 (W 77°01ʹ24ʺ--W 76°52ʹ32ʺ/N 40°53ʹ17ʺ--N 40°50ʹ22ʺ).
- Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries., Relief shown by spot heights., Panel title., At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program., "Community-panel numbers 422036 0001-0010"--Map index., "Effective date: January 20, 1982.", "Panels printed: 5, 10.", and Includes "elevation reference marks" list.
View MARC record | catkey: 9024200